Injuries and news we’re monitoring around the league on this Week 7 Sunday:
- Tennessee Titans pass rusher Jadeveon Clowney (knee) is questionable to return after leaving the game in the third quarter. Clowney made a trip to the medical tent before returning to the sideline but has yet to return. Cornerback Kristian Fulton is also questionable to return with a knee injury.
- Washington Football Team safety Landon Collins (ankle) has been ruled out the rest of the game vs. the Cowboys. Collins was seen in the blue tent on the sideline but a cart was needed to take him off the field.
- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Andy Dalton was knocked out of the game after sustaining a brutal hit by Washington linebacker Jon Bostick. Dalton was motionless on the turf before regaining his senses and being helped to the locker room. Bostick was ejected from the game for the hit. Ben DiNucci entered the game for the Cowboys at QB.
- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham has been ruled out the rest of the game vs. the Bengals after sustaining a knee injury. Beckham was injured while attempting to make a tackle after Baker Mayfield’s first-quarter interception. Beckham limped to the locker room after the play and didn’t return.
- The Cincinnati Bengals offensive line is taking a hit vs. the Browns with tackle Jonah Williams (neck) and center Trey Hopkins (concussion) exiting the game. Both have since been ruled out.
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Russell Gage (knee) is questionable to return vs. the Lions after leaving the game in the first quarter.
- New York Jets defensive end Kyle Phillips was carted off the field in the second quarter with an ankle injury and has been ruled out.
- Carolina Panthers left tackle Russell Okung sustained a calf injury in the second half vs. the Saints and is doubtful to return.
- New Orleans Saints tackle Terron Armstead (arm) exited the game in the second quarter and is questionable to return.
- Houston Texans cornerback Bradley Roby (knee) has been ruled out of the second half vs. the Packers.
Source: Read Full Article